Electr. 2-way PI-CCV Belimo Energy Valve™ fail-safe, AC/DC 24 V, BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, MP-Bus, DN 32, Internal thread, Rp 1 1/4", PN 25, ps 1600 kPa, V'nom 1.8 l/s, Fluid temperature -10...120°C, Glycol monitoring
- List price
Design data: Design data
- Product videos
Insulation shell for EPIV / Belimo Energy Valve™ DN 32
Valve neck extension for ball valve DN 15...50
Pipe connector for ball valve with internal thread, DN 32, Rp 1 1/4"
Grommet for RJ connection module
Multipack 50 pcs.
Connection cable 5 m, A: RJ11 6/4 ZTH EU, B: 6-pin for connection to service socket
Service Tool, with ZIP-USB function, for parametrisable and communicative Belimo actuators / VAV controller and HVAC performance devices
Belimo Energy Valve™ - Reference: Bouygues Construction, Guyancourt, France
World's first: Building renovation to receive triple certification.
Bouygues defined this triple certification as an objective of the project at the time of planning. Among other things, an innovative air conditioning system with variable refrigerant flow (VRF) was developed. The Belimo Energy Valve™ has a central role to play in the project.
The multifunctional Belimo Energy Valve™
Transparent energy monitoring with the Belimo Cloud.
• Quick and certain dimensioning as well as simple commissioning
• Energy-saving through automatic, permanent hydronic balancing
• Correct volume of water despite differential-pressure changes and partial loads
• Efficient operation ensured through the Delta-T Management
Belimo Energy Valve™ - Reference: Citizen Plaza, Nashville, USA
Low Delta-T syndrome is a common and costly problem in many large facilities worldwide. This was the case for JJL, commercial real estate agency for the Tennessee state office buildings until the installation of the Belimo Energy Valve™.
- Close-off pressure
- 1400 kPa
- Cold and warm water, water with glycol up to max. 50% vol.
- Pipe connection
- Internal thread
- Control type
- BACnet IP
- BACnet MS/TP
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
- DC 2...10 V
- DC 0.5...10 V
- Hybrid (communicative / analog)
- Degree of protection
- IP40, IP54 when using protective cap or protective grommet for RJ45 socket
- Electrical connection
- Fail-safe function
- Manual override
- With push-button
- Power consumption (holding)
- 6.5 W
- Power consumption (running)
- 15 W
- Running time (fail-safe)
- 35 s
- 20 Nm
- Voltage AC/DC
- AC/DC 24 V